here is my wishlist for gap and banana tall.
- no 3/4 sleeves — i am already pretending all my old, regular size sweaters are 3/4 sleeves. my wrists are cold.
- no cropped tops — my old tops are already short enough. can we please cover the muffin?
- longer rise — is the rise really longer in the tall size pants? i'm gathering that it is not.
- wider shoulder — is it just me, or do taller women have wider shoulders than short chicks? i'm not a swimmer type, but my shoulders are forcing me to buy a larger size on the top than on the bottom, which makes the fit not so fitted.
- the perfect twin set — i have been searching and searching for the perfect twin set. for me that means a crew neck, with buttons that don't stand out too much, and some good basic colors—light and dark selection. full-length sleeves. the shell could be sleeveless or have short sleeves. i would like cotton, merino, and/or cashmere. (sorry, but your silk smells funny.)
- basic jackets — i want something stylish, yet functional and classic. a very cool basic. i have some tall coats, but the right jacket is so hard to find. for instance, a classic denim jacket would be good. no pleats, embroidery, or goofy washes. tall women do not even have the most basic of basics in their size.
- sweatsuit — i would love some loungewear with a matching top and bottom, no logo, with classic yet contemporary style. nothing cropped, cuffed, etc. no unusual pockets or embellishments. both top and bottom in tall? a dream of comfort come true.
- tall maternity — i'm working on it. will you? what if you guys offered just a couple great basics each season?
from banana and the gap, you get what you ask for. and i am going to ask.